By Patrick R. Murray PhD, Ken S. Rosenthal PhD, Michael A. Pfaller MD
Quickly examine the microbiology basics you want to know with Medical Microbiology, seventh Edition, by way of Dr. Patrick R. Murray, Dr. Ken S. Rosenthal, and Dr. Michael A. Pfaller. Newly reorganized to correspond with built-in curricula and altering research behavior, this functional and conceivable textual content is clearly written and straightforward to use, proposing clinically appropriate information regarding microbes and their ailments in a succinct and interesting manner.
- Master the necessities of clinical microbiology
- Progress logically via continuously formatted chapters that learn etiology, epidemiology, illness presentation, host defenses, identity, prognosis, prevention, and regulate for every microbe.
- Grasp complicated fabric quickly with precis tables and textual content packing containers that emphasize crucial options and issues.
- Access the full textual content, extra photographs, two hundred self-assessment questions, animations, and extra on-line at studentconsult.com.
, together with easy rules, immunology, laboratory prognosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Learn the main up to date and relevant
- Study efficiently due to a reorganized structure that locations evaluate chapters at first of every part and assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
- Focus on scientific relevance with new interactive case displays to introduce all of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, prognosis, and therapy of infectious diseases.
- Visualize the medical shows of infections with new and up-to-date medical pictures, pictures, and illustrations.
info in scientific microbiology.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the following variation is released, or till the present version is not any longer provided on the market via Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the following version is released below 12 months after your buy, you can be entitled to on-line entry for 365 days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the precise to supply an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.